- Must be original artwork by a current Humble ISD student
- Must use 3 colors or less and will print on gold shirt
- Must use the words “GOLD FIGHT WIN”
Submit your design for the 2023 shirt for a chance to win prizes and recognition.
Entries accepted 2/13 - 3/10
- The t-shirt design contest will run February 13-March 10 closing at midnight.
- T-shirt design should embody the spirit of GOLD FIGHT WIN. The mission of GOLD FIGHT WIN is to raise awareness, improve education and raise funds to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
- The design must use the words GOLD FIGHT WIN.
- The design will be printed on a gold shirt and displayed on the front only. Color scheme will be limited to 3 colors max and no yellow colors should be used in the design.
- The design will need to be submitted by jpeg or pdf.
- The design should be gender and age neutral.
- The design needs to be visually appealing from a distance.
- All entries must be original artwork, no photography please.
- Please list name, phone number and school on design entry (form).
- This contest is open to all current HumbleISD students in elementary, middle or high school.
- Winner will be chosen by the GFW committee by April 1 and announced the week of April 3. Winner will receive a prize and be acknowledged at GFW football games in September.